Rigid Lights - no more dark trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDA-PW2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
View media item 26163
We like to do a lot of forest roads in the so cal mountains. Often we end up heading in past sunset. Sock lights are horrible for trials. I installed these Rigid lights and they light it up perfectly.

I can post links if interested.

Got the Rigid fog light mounts. Installed on pair of Rigid fog lights on the outside and Driver lights on the inside. That lights up everything in the first 15-30 ft and wide on the sides.

Hood has ZRoadZ mounts and Rigid Spots. They shoot far and tight down the trail.
View media item 26162
Used the supplied wire harnesses. Ran it all inside wire loom and zip ties. All go to three switches in the cab. I bought light up toggle switches with the labels etched on them for Flood, Driving, and Spot.

View from truck at dusk.
View media item 26166

OP
OP
JDA-PW2018

JDA-PW2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Where did you mount the switches?
I took the plate off above the parking brake. Didn’t cut it yet. Just zip tiered the switches in that space. They almost fill it all in and you can’t see it from the passenger side. I may leave as is for a while. I can post a pic next week.

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have a link to the fog mounted in the cowl ?

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where exactly do those cowl lights mount to? Any install pictures?