ROCK LIGHTS & WHEEL LIGHTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dhillon_05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’m on the fence about getting rock lights along with wheel lights on my 1500 longhorn. I’m worried if I connect them to the battery the lights are going to drain the battery, Is that possible or am I just paranoid and, do you guys even think they will look nice. The setup seems simple the only thing that’s sketchy is zip tying the wires near the wheels god forbid the wires get caught and pulled along with the brake wires. Do you think i should install them of leave it as is.

1stindoor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'23 2500 MegaCab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I never cared for the look myself, but the great thing about trucks is the fact that there's so many ways you can make it "yours."

KYPOTLICKER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Leave as is, but its just an opinion from someone on the internet you dont know :cool: :p

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Today's LED lights draw very little power, so I would not worry about that at all if you decide to put them on your truck. As it has been said, it is your truck, do with it what you like. You switch them anyway, so you can turn them off... If you do go that route, Headlight Revolution has a pretty good video on rock lights, just FYI.