Seat belt probs..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Armyman14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
So recently somehow the plastic piece on my passenger side seat belt broke off ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395722013.546821.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395722025.995764.jpg
So now the passenger has to reach all the way down to the bottom of the floor for the buckleImageUploadedByTapatalk1395722063.914864.jpg
And I'm getting pretty tired of hearing people complain about it so something needs to be done. What is my best solution here, just taping-gluing the plastic piece back on? Is there a way to purchase just only that buckle or does a whole assembly need to be purchased for only the buckle itself? I know this is a simple thing I'm just trying to compare all my options

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just picked up a 2003 Ram a month ago. My drivers side was missing the piece, so getting the belt connected EVERY TIME I got inside pissed me off. This is what I got. It takes just a pliers to press it on. I broke the first one putting it on (so I suggest ordering a few since it is all plastic). My belt already had the imprint of the old one, so I knew where to put it.

Amazon.com: Genuine Toyota Seat Belt Buckle Stopper Repair Kit, Black: Automotive

71Kr2aF8P6L._SL1500_.jpg

OP
OP
Armyman14

Armyman14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
I just picked up a 2003 Ram a month ago. My drivers side was missing the piece, so getting the belt connected EVERY TIME I got inside pissed me off. This is what I got. It takes just a pliers to press it on. I broke the first one putting it on (so I suggest ordering a few since it is all plastic). My belt already had the imprint of the old one, so I knew where to put it.

Amazon.com: Genuine Toyota Seat Belt Buckle Stopper Repair Kit, Black: Automotive

71Kr2aF8P6L._SL1500_.jpg

That's not the problem here, I have that circle piece on the belt itself still but the actual buckle plastic piece is broken off and I guess the gap on the metal of the buckle doesn't catch on the button thingy