September 2021 Voting Thread - Sponsored by [email protected]

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your interest is winning and getting that sweet prize from Nick@gotexhaust! haha
Oh shoot. I thought it was just bragging rights. Looks like I shot myself in the foot. Haha

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
2nd gens are honestly still my favorite looking body style, hence the reason I voted for spike lol, but I just like the ride and amenities of the newer ones. Plus the rear seat space for the kids. Anyways, thanks for the votes and good luck to all of ya!

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
still cant understand not voting for yourself :emotions122: unless a person thinks the other truck(s) are nicer/better, i just csnt grasp why

Luau_Pig

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2nd gens are honestly still my favorite looking body style, hence the reason I voted for spike lol, but I just like the ride and amenities of the newer ones. Plus the rear seat space for the kids. Anyways, thanks for the votes and good luck to all of ya!
Ya I miss the body on my 01 Sport. But comfort, towing, MPGs are night and day in the newer trucks. Would have kept the old truck but didn't have anywhere to park it lol.

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
still cant understand not voting for yourself :emotions122: unless a person thinks the other truck(s) are nicer/better, i just csnt grasp why
Because to vote for yourself is a selfish act in a friendly competition. If it were possible to see the results without voting at all, then I would’ve abstained altogether. You wouldn’t let the girls in a beauty contest vote for the winner. That’s essentially what this is. I really didn’t mean to turn this thread into a discussion of ethics. Just saying it would be nice of contestants could see results without voting. It really doesn’t matter though. No need to bang your head on a wall.

Last edited:

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Because to vote for yourself is a selfish act in a friendly competition. If it were possible to see the results without voting at all, then I would’ve abstained altogether. You wouldn’t let the girls in a beauty contest vote for the winner. That’s essentially what this is. I really didn’t mean to turn this thread into a discussion of ethics. Just saying it would be nice of contestants could see results without voting. It really doesn’t matter though. No need to bang your head on a wall.
nah ur rite. its not really bangin head like the emoji shows. just thought voting for a truck, yours or another, would indicate you liked that one the best. hey i voted for ya.

Siff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any chance of adding an "Abstain due to conflict of interest" option for next month to make it easier on those that don't feel morally comfortable voting that month but still want to track the results?

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any chance of adding an "Abstain due to conflict of interest" option for next month to make it easier on those that don't feel morally comfortable voting that month but still want to track the results?
HAHAHAHA!!! That gave me a good chuckle

NOPE! Vote or get outta here haha.

Rope Chucker

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Wull, I'm new here but I do appreciate a truck that actually does work, so Stembridge pulling a trailer and hauling hay gets my vote.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am extending the voting for 24 more hours due to a tie.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
haha tied again, guess I will extend voting another 24 hours.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
:) should we add more build pics?

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Close one this month! Good luck everyone!

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
It's good when voting is so close.... it verifies that we have some awesome Rams out there.

I am puzzled at how we have so many members, yet I've not seen more than @ 50 votes at any given month.

Pass the word.... get involved, the site will only be as good as those who participate :waytogo:

Last edited: