Show them off! Cool stickers, decals, or livery’s you’ve added!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
First I've seen that decal.
I don't do social media except here so I'm in the dark on a lot of stuff.

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Not a sticker or decal person, in fact have never stuck anything on a vehicle but wanted to represent so went color matched and matte finish. Subtle but there.

flag.jpg

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The flag looks backwards to me. I like the white on white though.

I guess it depends on your school thought. Many people put them on where they are reversed on one side, to me that looks backwards since the flag is always depicted left to right.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I guess it depends on your school thought. Many people put them on where they are reversed on one side, to me that looks backwards since the flag is always depicted left to right.
Stars lead bars. Stars upper left on driver's side and upper right on passenger side.

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Every uniform I've worn in the military that the flag is on my right arm, the stars lead the bars, the flag charges to war/conflict, etc,. As you charge into battle with the flag, the flag blowing behind you from the staff is what image of the flag they try to capture.

You do have the military tag under your name, it's worth knowing if you haven't heard it before.

Cheers! And thanks for your service brother

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Every uniform I've worn in the military that the flag is on my right arm, the stars lead the bars, the flag charges to war/conflict, etc,. As you charge into battle with the flag, the flag blowing behind you from the staff is what image of the flag they try to capture.

You do have the military tag under your name, it's worth knowing if you haven't heard it before.

Cheers! And thanks for your service brother

Knew that in advance before doing and it looked wrong regardless.