Spark Plug sockets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have lots of extensions for all I do anymore, But I pulled the plugs on the CRV the other day and got them out fine, but with the rubber in the socket installing them, the extension would pull off and leave the socket on the plug, that set would fix that problem. Had to take the rubber out.

Wish you guys would not post this stuff, I thought I had all I need at my age, wife can be a pain when it comes to tools and guns.

I got a big set of Craftsmen / Sears wrenches and sockets in the 1950's, I don't remember ever braking any of them, The ratchets are still good, Kids have most now , way before metric came around. I have had more problems with snap on. Mac is good and less money.

Last edited:

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
I started as a Craftsman junky myself from my dad and grandfather being the same before me. Now that Craftsman is in Lowes HW store now, a lot of things have certainly changed. And many other brands have gone lifetime warranty as well. So today the toolbox has brands from all over, and still haven't broke a wrench, socket, etc in I don't know how long. In fact the last thing I broke was a 3/8" craftsman swivel joint, that is in a drawer somewhere needing to be swapped out some day - maybe. I agree that older Craftsman tools were certainly built better though.

BILITOOLS links above seem to have a good selection in each kit - and if holding up price is fair I think. One's I've bought similar with the drawer foam trays were a little more, cause I'm working on organization. For me a slow process. :) And TBH, the layout and size offerings are nearly identical so probably made by the same place - maybe?

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have Power Craft (Montgomery Ward) sockets I bought in 1966 that work just fine.

We used to call that store Monkey Ward!
You no idea how many people I've asked that have never heard of them.
I believe they were called Jeffersons also,could be wrong on that but to lazy to go search it.....thinkin way back when I was a wee little lad.

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
You no idea how many people I've asked that have never heard of them.
I believe they were called Jeffersons also,could be wrong on that but to lazy to go search it.....thinkin way back when I was a wee little lad.
Montgomery Ward was around when I was younger. I remember the tool department, clothing, got eye glasses there as well! My dad got his first riding lawn mower from them. Can't remember who made it for them, but it lasted many years! Holy cow! Wards.com? Same? Thought they were long gone!

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine