Speedo Upgrades+Electric Brake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RonVez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey All
Prob had this dicussion time an time again
I own 4th Gens,2017 SXT,3.6 (suxs) I have found a couple cluster upgrades,used,diff part numbers,a 13 an a 14 and they list diff engine size,diff trim packs,.....now i do know gotta get programed but before i buy what i need to know is ...Will any trim pack cluster work in all others?does engine size play role?tranny?Any word on the AlfaOBD coming soon to do adjustments ourselves?

I have the Manufactory Brake Controler coming this week,straight forward..3 wire hookup..dealer programs?or is there app we can do ourselves?

Thank you

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I suggest finding a 2015-18 cluster. As long as it came out of a gas truck doesn't matter engine size or model. Alphaobd has the ability to change mileage and hours

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman

Jendsley06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Need the trailer brake controller activated. Dealer can do, or alfaOBD. Look through the alfaOBD thread in the 4th gen DIY page and it will explain how.