Spohn Arms on.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nanuk

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 RAM 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That tool is a spanner wrench .... Is that's all that's needed to keep them "Clunk Free" ???? How often do they need to be re-tighten ????

Nanuk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did get rid of the driveline vibration I had though, so its atleast one half assed step closer being dialed in right.

I see you mentioned Vibration ... Can you elaborate on your issue???
I have been tracing down a vibration the Dealers refuse to find ...
Thanks for your Help !!!

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see you mentioned Vibration ... Can you elaborate on your issue???
I have been tracing down a vibration the Dealers refuse to find ...
Thanks for your Help !!!

Not sure really how to describe a vibration from the rear over the internet. Are you lowered? My issue was due to driveline angle due to having a drop in altitude that was fixed once I put on the adjustable arms where I could correct the angle at the axle to match or offset the angle at the trans therefor getting rid of what vibration I had.

Short of finding the link for you there are a few topics where this is discussed on the forum and how to adjust for proper driveline angle.

Nanuk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not lowered but I have an issue , I been down the road of driveshaft and ujoints and Road force balance , I'm now learning that the Track bar keeps your drive line straight , so im figuring that if one of those bushings are torn /cracked , if I load up a trailer the Drivleine angles will be out of wack ... Causing vibration ... If I have no trailer vibration is minimal , trailer loaded it's definitely noticeable . Any input ???

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Not lowered but I have an issue , I been down the road of driveshaft and ujoints and Road force balance , I'm now learning that the Track bar keeps your drive line straight , so im figuring that if one of those bushings are torn /cracked , if I load up a trailer the Drivleine angles will be out of wack ... Causing vibration ... If I have no trailer vibration is minimal , trailer loaded it's definitely noticeable . Any input ???

buy
AIR LIFT 1000 Series Rear Airbags 2009-up Dodge Ram 1500 - Stock Height

or if your bushing are cooked you can buy the non adjustable bar

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Okay awesome I just sent Matt a text didn't know he was carrying the spohn arms. Rather do business through him anyways.