Sponsorship Contest submit your app now!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkyle486

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
One More Day!!! I know I shouldn't ask this question but that's just the side of me who wants to win, but the side of me who wants more people to enter and have a chance of winning would like to throw this post on the General Discussion Threat. Just so everyone knows it was very hard to type this out and press the post button!

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks guys for your submissions.
Results will be announced ASAP

Manutea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I thought this was closing on the 31st ?
I was gonna submit tomorrow, just got my truck back today

Manutea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Car is getting washed and cleaned, photos to be taken and posted in a couple hours :p

Manutea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Manutea Maurin,
Diamond Bar, CA

2003 Ram 1500 SLT, 2WD, 4.7L

Mods List:
Performance: K&N CAI 57 Serie Kit, SC Vivid Paq
Interior: Red Radio Bezel; Pioneer HU; Rockford T165 rear speaker; Rockford P1S4 12" Sub in Center Seat Enclosure; Rockford P300-2 wired with Rockford RFK4X
Exterior: Plastidip Emblems and Grill; Black Flame Custom Headlights and Foglights (6K HID + CCFL Halos + LEDs strip); Plastidip Rims; Red Painted Brake Calipers; Plastidip Custom Hood Stripes; Tinted Taillights; BedRug

To come: LED Taillights; Window Tints; Front Doors Rockford T265-S Speakers; DoubleDin Pioneer HeadUnit; 3" or 4" Suspension Lift Kit; 35s Nitto Trail Grappler; Moe`s Ported TB; 180 Thermostat; All LED Interior Lights; Black Leather Red Stitching Seats; 1 Piece Black Mesh Grille; Retroshop custom Headlights, Foglights, Tailights; 4.56 Gears + a lot more...

I am 21 years old, born and raised in Tahiti, French Polynesia.
I moved 2 years ago to the Los Angeles Area to attend a university (where I am still studying) in order to work in the aviation field.

All the mods so far are out of my pocket, that is why I did the cheaper ones first. All my money come from DJing in nightclubs (Hollywood and mostly back in Tahiti). Music is a big part of my life, and hopefully one day will allow me to afford the things I want in life.

Being far from home is a hard step, but it has been an amazing experience so far. I had a Dodge Dakota back in Tahiti, and my father still has his Durango. I find peace in working on my truck, I always try to do stuff myself (even though sometimes I had to get my mistakes fixed by a professional). I guess you learn from hard work and errors.

This truck is my only car and my daily drive. I love it, and am never tired of driving it.
Every time I have friends in town visiting, we go everywhere. Since I`ve had the car, I got 30,000 miles in 1 1/2 years. So you can be sure that the brand will be seen in a lot of places. I think I have been to Vegas more than 5 times already.

This forum has been my main informations resource since I started working on my truck. I love how everybody is really trying to help the other. That`s why I decided to support the forum.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My first mod was plastidipping my emblems and grille. Crappy job but I improved my painting skills since then. And it started from then on. I haven`t been able to stop thinking about what could I do next.

Performance wise: I got a good deal on a K&N FIPK 57 series from my engine, painted the filter box red first. I have been loving it since day one, it is definitely one of the first mod you want to do on a car. Then I got myself a SuperChips Vivid Paq, which took me some time to get used to. But now that I have it in hand, I`m loving it. Now, I just want to add one of Moe`s Ported TB for my 4.7L as soon as he gets them out for sale. And maybe add a 180 Thermostat with that. I think that would be a great running engine at that point. The best would be ,if I am able to, add 4.56 Gears on, which would work great on my 4.7L, especially with my lift.

Interior: I love being comfy driving my car, and not having to look at something I don`t like. I am now getting close. I first swapped my rear door speakers for some Rockford Fosgate T165 which I really like. One of my stock speaker was out, and I have always been a big fan of Rockford since my young age. And then I went for the bass, and added a Rockford P1S4 12" in a sealed center seat enclosure from SuperCrewSound (I do not have the skills to make it myself, yet). All of that boosted by a Rockford P300-2 bridged for 300 Watts at 4 Ohms, and wired with Rockford own RFK4X. It took me along time to install everything, but I got it done. As you may assume, the sound quality is a big deal for me. I also took advantage of having my bezel out to sand the woodgrain and paint it matching red with my car. I am now just waiting to be able to afford their Component Front Door Set, T265-S. After that I would love to get a Double Din Pioneer in, and that would be my perfect setup. I also plastidipped the chrome billet pedals that the guy before me had put on. For lights, I just want to put all LEDs in my dome and map Lights.
The final touch would be to get Black leather seats with red stitching.

Exterior: Again, first thing was plastidiping my emblems and grille. However, I really like the look of a 1 piece black Mesh/Honeycomb Grille. I then switched my headlights and foglights for some Spec`d Blackout ones, and then again recently for a good deal that I got on some custom ones. Black inside, White Halo and LED strip and 55W HID in projectors. Even though I`m loving them, I think nothing beats JJ and his products. I want to add his headlights, foglights and tailights that he`d custom exactly the way I want. Next, I painted my brake calipers red, and took advantages of having my wheels off to plastidip them. The exterior of the truck is where most of my upcoming mods are going to be. Even though I have a 2WD, I love the look of lifted truck (but not too high). I would love a 3" or 4" suspension lift Kit with 35s Nitto Trail Grappler with it. I think I would keep my stock rims for now. I am also considering 1" Wheel Spacers.

Getting help from such as DAP would be awesome, and definitely would bring me closer to my dream car. I would talk and spread the brand, and definitely attend any car show I can. I`ve never done any, but have strongly been considering it recently.

Thank you for giving us such an awesome opportunity.

Last edited:

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well I ended up bored at work! Pics are from pre debadging since the truck is filthy and I'm living on a well site so I will try to take some dirty pics of the engine and interior here later tonight if that's possible. On this wellsite alone there are 4 4th gen rams and 3 3rd gen. lol

2013-03-10_16-51-02_745_zps5dc4dcc9.jpg

2013-03-10_16-50-07_275_zpsd99d3472.jpg

2013-03-10_16-48-06_294_zps87e68100.jpg

on the well site: 1st pic is by my coworkers with 6" rcx on 37x20xmudd grapplers. My interior and motor are not that dirty for a work truck, but I do keep a tiny shop vac with me at all times haha

IMG_20130331_190516_332_zpsd6231454.jpg

IMG_20130331_190608_481_zps7ff1f21f.jpg

IMG_20130331_190615_872_zpsb0458c68.jpg

IMG_20130331_190634_977_zpsdf0bae15.jpg

IMG_20130331_190719_228_zps549af486.jpg

IMG_20130331_190738_465_zpsc528ed4b.jpg

The best reason I can find for my truck to be sponsored is the fact that above all else it is my work truck. I purchased the 2012 big horn quad cab late November and since then the modification bug has bit me and hard. My truck being my work truck has traveled across the country from North Dakota to Tennessee to New York. With it covering that much ground it would allow people from areas all over to see the truck and the Decal in the rear window. Along with the fact that in the oilfield, workers take a lot of pride in their big jacked up 4x4’s so it being seen on locations could get people interested in the store most of my parts were purchased through.
The truck currently sits with a rcx leveling kit, 3” pa body lift on 35” tires with stock rims. It has K&N 63 series CAI, a diablo trinity, and dodm80 muffler delete in the performance department. Exterior modifications are ruff riderz (please forgive the spelling, that’s how stampede spells it) fender flares, Debadged with the exception of ram head emblems, 20% tint, with blacked out tail lights and 3rd brake light. The interior is pretty plain with the exception of two RF 10” subs with kenwood double din dvd and weather beater floor mats.
My future plans for the truck are as follows:
1) Suspension
a) 6” rough country lift
b) Front bilstein 5100 to level
c) 37” tires on 17x10 rims or 35” tires on 20x10 rims with a lot of negative offset
d) Gearing (dependent on if they make a bolt in kit as opposed to the axle swap)
2) Motor
a) 87MM throttle body
b) Billet catch can
c) FI of some sort (very last modification)
3) Exterior
a) Black housing head lights
b) Offroad L.e.d.s behind grill
c) A sturdier set of nerf bars
d) Tow mirrors
4) Interior
a) Black or Dark tan leather
b) All khaki and silver interior pieces painted flat black or “Matte Black”
c) Train horn

Most of the stuff I intend on completing before the end of the year with the exception of the super charger and gearing. 2014 will be when I save up for the super charger. I do not however attend many car shows but I do live in the town which holds one of the biggest in my area and I thoroughly cruise it and would be willing to enter if sponsored.

I currently live in Whitesburg, KY but work out of Morgantown, WV and am currently stationed around Pittsburgh, PA

I haven't wrote that much since college. But it was about one of my favorite subjects so it wasn't TOO hard.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To add to this, we will lock this thread up and announce the sponsored members in a new thread within our vendor section.

Stayed tuned :)

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Oh gee whiz. Good luck fellas.

OP
OP
Bully's Performance

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
The application process has now came to a Stop, we are locking this thread, stay tuned for the winners announcement to follow :) Again thank you to everyone who submitted apps!!!

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.