ST to power window/locks 2007 6.7 Cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3rdgenAdam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
Hello, I have a 2007 Ram 2500 ST model I believe 4x4 auto trans 6.7 Cummins.

This truck has nothing power wise on the inside besides dash and speakers in the doors. For the year to say it’s a base model is an understatement. I’ve done a lot of research with little to no evidential certainty on what needs to be done to get all power stuff inside the truck. I have gotten regulators locks door harnesses panels and switches. All installed now. So that part is taken care of………. Beyond that what else is needed? I’ve heard of it being done to 02-05 trucks but I know things changed is 06. No one has been 100% sure but some have said cab harness, dash harness, gauge cluster, firewall to headlight harness, and fuse box. Seems like a lot just to get power windows and locks. Does anyone know for sure what else I need? Or has someone in here personally done this on the later 3rd gen? I need help so I can get his finished as summer in Texas is approaching quickly and the heat is enough to make you wish you were dead

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat