Tac Step Bars installed (Pictures Inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

almst791

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys just bought a 2014 Ram Express my first additions were a new premium gauge cluster, bed cover, now tac step bars, next RA4.

Got these crew cab step bars from amazon for 185.00 free shipping. 4/5 stars on amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/TAC-09-15-DODGE-Running-Boards/dp/B00KZCM4EI

Instructions were absolute ****, but once I got under the car installation was easy just a bit time consuming because of the amount of pieces. I wish a company would make one bracket piece with welding instead of more than one bracket that you have to bolt together. Took me about 2 hours to put on in my garage. They look great, very sturdy I can jump up and down on these b*astards :roflsquared:. The driver side one did come with a pretty nice sized dent.......... Only modification that wasn't bolt on is I drilled holes at the end of each step bar to drain water so it doesn't rust inside out.

I give the product a 4 outta 5 just because they dented one of the bars before I even opened the product. If I could go back I would have saved a little more money and purchased the wheel to wheel step bars.

What do you think?:naughty:

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 67

Solid State