TFL videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JosephPukala

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I like watching most of their videos, they do provide real-world results and use cases albeit I never did get the "fastest" towing up the Ike, I'd rather see economy up the Ike.

They do have a high overhead cost and I think they, at times, look hard for content and this is one of those. Let's face it, how many videos have they done on the Gen 4, more than a lot. So now they go back and revisit, why?

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I like some of the TFL content. The loaded HD truck Ike pulls especially. They do a good job of being as fair as possible, IMO.

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I watch most of their stuff. They have some real car folks and some that are just pretending. Generally pretty good videos and information.

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I unsubscribed when I saw their Chevy 6.6 gasser IKE test. They uncovered a transmission tuning issue, but they make it look like the truck is incredibly weak (because it didn't downshift automatically for them). There is no way that 6.6 is 3+ minutes slower up the IKE than the Ram 2500.

They're entertainment value at best these days. I like Nathan's content quite a bit, Roman and Andre are quite Ford biased.