The REAL reason I picked a Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TatertotScott

The man, the myth, the legend, the one and only!
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
a) Happy you use them like me.

b) You have 3 guys laughing out loud since we figured out WTF "sailboat fuel" was!

Most of what you listed, I keep under the back seat, leaving the outta sight bins for my ammo.

Glad I could give you a spot of entertainment for the day.

Sure wish PSA wasn't so backed up....15 days to get my 9mm to even begin shipping was a little tiresome....but fortunately I was not in dire need of it.....the 5.56 NATO I have run out of though....

I don't generally keep a rifle in the truck though (far less wieldy in a "gotta run" situation)...

w6pea

U.S.Marine Corps Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 "Laramie" 4x2 CC/LB SRW 6.7L CTD Leer 122 Campershell
Engine
6.7L IL6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
I forgot I even had those storage bins in my 2500 Ram Laramie

gonecampingnow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine are empty, Im not even cool enough for ratchet straps or hand cleaners. Truth be told im too scared to scratch the plastic liner. I was going to keep detail spray and some microfibers in them but I ended up keeping that under the back seat. I bought my truck used and the previous owner never put anything in there either so at least im not alone
Driver's side, locking gun box with cable wrapped around driver seat & run under the carpet for when I need to secure it in an iffy area or valet at the hospital. Right side has spare lug nuts(removed when locking one were installed), owners manual & other paperwork.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

LarryA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drivers side, bungee cords and tow strap, passenger side, collapsable dog bowl and 30 foot lead.

snoty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone else have concern storing items of value in them thinking someone might come along with a sawsall or jigsaw and cut off the bottom of the compartment?

TatertotScott

The man, the myth, the legend, the one and only!
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone else have concern storing items of value in them thinking someone might come along with a sawsall or jigsaw and cut off the bottom of the compartment?
Same concept applies to a rock/brick/centerpunch.

Storing anything of value anywhere, even locked, will only keep semi-honest people out...truly determined people with power tools always find a way to be ****heads.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
My truck parked at my old job's parking garage. My rear bumper was hard up against the wall behind me. LOL I love my big ass long truck...

IMG_6339.JPG IMG_6340.JPG

fivestar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I bought a QC for the specific reason to haul a bike or other stuff back there. My Ram really isn't our family vehicle so cab room wasn't a deciding factor. Since buying it, we've taken more trips in it than I had planned, and looking back the extra room would've been nice. Still though, I was recently reminded of why I got the QC in the first place.....My father asked to use it to take one of his mower's and his snowblower to the shop for servicing. Both fit in the bed, tailgate shut, with my trifold cover folded up....never would've happened with the short bed. The cover would've had to come off, or I would've had to worry about leaving the gate down. It was really nice to just toss them in there and go. Plus, my 10x10 canopy for track days also fits in there just fine. Looking at everything, I feel I made the right choice for me in the QC...fitting it into the garage was another huge factor. The only thing I wish I had (pertaining to this thread) is the aforementioned floor storage bins. Oh well.

OP
OP
Jeremy Reed

Jeremy Reed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And because you're in Jersey, you are either "going directly to or coming directly from a shooting range or a place of purchase", ain't that right Jbob? LOL.

Oh and don’t forget that they all better be ball ammo and not a single hollow point lol