Then and now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamThunder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
20x12 -44 offset Moto metal 962, nitto 420s
5ab1793aa2bda88fd7daeeef22f1105c.jpg
13dc7ef55767cd7f9e9769301ee547c6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RamThunder

RamThunder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I want a roll pan bumper for a 2012

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sweet! How about a close-up?

OP
OP
RamThunder

RamThunder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet! How about a close-up?
That's the closest one I have until I can take more. I'll take some closer ones to the rims and the back.0e07d19409638c38a2a8dde69410aadb.jpg

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They look great, nice choice!

OP
OP
RamThunder

RamThunder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got an email from custom offsets (the people I ordered it from) saying I have to pay a $40 "lift gate fee" that was "requested​". I didn't request a lift gate to be used so why the hell am I paying for it?

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got an email from custom offsets (the people I ordered it from) saying I have to pay a $40 "lift gate fee" that was "requested​". I didn't request a lift gate to be used so why the hell am I paying for it?

If the fee wasnt disclosed during the initial order, and you already paid for shipping and have received the order I am not sure how they would want to back charge you for the lift gate fee. Granted, $40 is not bad for a lift gate fee. I have seen them upwards of 75-150 depending on who is the shipping company and to where

OP
OP
RamThunder

RamThunder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If the fee wasnt disclosed during the initial order, and you already paid for shipping and have received the order I am not sure how they would want to back charge you for the lift gate fee. Granted, $40 is not bad for a lift gate fee. I have seen them upwards of 75-150 depending on who is the shipping company and to where
The shipping was free and they said it's a "$40 service charge (by the courier) that is not included in our free shipping.".

OP
OP
RamThunder

RamThunder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I click the link that was in the email it takes me to custom offsets website, why am I paying them and not the shipping courier?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
When I click the link that was in the email it takes me to custom offsets website, why am I paying them and not the shipping courier?

the courier probably charged them

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Maybe call the courier and see if they charge Custom Offsets upfront and rely on CO collecting all at once. Doesnt really make sense to me and seems backwards but could be a way to keep things.... crooked? lol

OP
OP
RamThunder

RamThunder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe call the courier and see if they charge Custom Offsets upfront and rely on CO collecting all at once. Doesnt really make sense to me and seems backwards but could be a way to keep things.... crooked? lol
Yeah, I'm not paying **** because I didn't request ****. Whoever requested​ it can pay it. It's not that it's too much it's just ********. The driver was a ******* too.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, I'd tell them to suck it. Wheels and tires shouldn't require a lift gate unless they put all of them on a pallet and wrapped them.... Which would be on them. If the shipping company mandated that the weight was oversized and a lift gate would be required, they would have needed to inform the place you got them from. Let the company and the shipper battle it out, not your issue to worry about in my opinion.

That would be like your waiter coming back after you ate your food telling you that the prices on the menu were wrong.

OP
OP
RamThunder

RamThunder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I'd tell them to suck it. Wheels and tires shouldn't require a lift gate unless they put all of them on a pallet and wrapped them.... Which would be on them. If the shipping company mandated that the weight was oversized and a lift gate would be required, they would have needed to inform the place you got them from. Let the company and the shipper battle it out, not your issue to worry about in my opinion.

That would be like your waiter coming back after you ate your food telling you that the prices on the menu were wrong.
Exactly, the driver asked me for a knife to use to cut them off the pallet and take them out 1 at a time. I personally rolled them down the driveway, all he did was ride on the ******* lift, and blow cigarette smoke in my face and try to steal my knife.