Third Rams the charm!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trucker2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hello from Texas, I just picked up my third Ram, this 2018 Sport 4x4 crew cab and am really enjoying the ride. My previous trucks were a 2013 Express CC w/ Hemi and a 1999 Ram Cummins Diesel SLT Quad cab 2500. I decided to join this forum because if you need help or a question about your truck this is the place to look and ask. Somebody out there has got and maybe solved your problem. I know because I had problems with the tranny in the 99 and the Forums really helped pinpoint my problem and I was able to repair it my diy self and get back on the road. Plus I like seeing what modifications everybody's making and just the truck photos in general.

So far on my new one I installed my Retrax bed cover from my 2013 and added a Curt Class V hitch, WeatherTech vent visors and hood protector, a stubby antenna and some Ram logo rubber front floor mats.

20180711_112420.jpg

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Welcome aboard the fun forum.
I live in Denison Texas

I Love my 18 Ram 2500 4x4 CC U.S.M.C.(ret) CPL

Burnstork

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Hello from Texas, I just picked up my third Ram, this 2018 Sport 4x4 crew cab and am really enjoying the ride. My previous trucks were a 2013 Express CC w/ Hemi and a 1999 Ram Cummins Diesel SLT Quad cab 2500. I decided to join this forum
because if you need help or a question about your truck this is the place to look and ask. Somebody out there has got and maybe solved your problem. I know because I had problems with the tranny in the 99 and the Forums really helped pinpoint my problem and I was able to repair it my diy self and get back on the road. Plus I like seeing what modifications everybody's making and just the truck photos in general.

So far on my new one I installed my Retrax bed cover from my 2013 and added a Curt Class V hitch, WeatherTech vent visors and hood protector, a stubby antenna and some Ram logo rubber front floor mats.

View attachment 133920

That's a beauty!