Time to replace shocks and looking for suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Well its that time. My shocks are wore out and I am looking for some suggestions. Been looking at a set of Bilsteens and a few others but not real sure which too get. Big thing though is I wil be doing my driver and my daughters truck at the same time (gave her the 07 king cab early). :D

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have the Belltech Street Performance shocks, but my truck is lowered, is yours?
If not, I'm not positive if they make then for stock trucks, but I love them

still_bluenoser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed Bilstein 5100's after searching tons of old threads on here. They live up to the hype on these dodge forums.

Price was the same as the OEM's, but they are so much better. Not just an off road shock. Body roll is decreased on my ram, bumps are soaked up. I've done some light off roading and they soak up the bumps nicely, also had some big loads on the truck and the truck still handled nicely.

OP
OP
M

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
I will not say that my truck is stock height. Mainly because if I park right next to another 2007 Standard cab there is a noticeable difference of around 2-3 inches between the height of mine and the one next too mine. Came from the factory that way and a lot of people have asked if I lowered it. Thanks guys I was looking at the Bilsteens too and was wondering what everyone would suggest.

BeastieBoys21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hear nothing but good things about the bilsteins, hopefully getting mine installed very soon