Time zone clock trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wdvorak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gas
I wonder if the computer is the same thing as the screen, what I mean is, is the screen like a monitor on the old style computers that sat under your desk. The monitor just shows the information in the computer is actually doing all the work for. Perhaps there is a computer behind the screen that is the problem. I think if that were the keys, the dealer would know to check that. Is that possible?

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I wonder if the computer is the same thing as the screen, what I mean is, is the screen like a monitor on the old style computers that sat under your desk. The monitor just shows the information in the computer is actually doing all the work for. Perhaps there is a computer behind the screen that is the problem. I think if that were the keys, the dealer would know to check that. Is that possible?
That I don't know.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I live on a time zone line. Everybody in the region lives on Central time, even if they live “in” mountain time. I’d like to be able to set my clock so it doesn’t switch back and forth. My last Ram allowed me to set the clock and it would stay. What do I have to do to get it to stay on one time even if I cross the time zone line?
Does the phone that you use in the truck automatically switch time for time zones?

JayLeonard

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 L Cummins
On my 21 bighorn 2500, I get central time when I first start the truck. After approximately 2 minutes it changes to the correct eastern time zone ( I live in Florida). It’s been like this his since I was actually in central time zone summer of 22.
I gave up trying to correct it.

OP
OP
W

Wdvorak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gas
That I don't know.
On my 21 bighorn 2500, I get central time when I first start the truck. After approximately 2 minutes it changes to the correct eastern time zone ( I live in Florida). It’s been like this his since I was actually in central time zone summer of 22.
I gave up trying to correct it.
Thanks Jay. I think that is my solution too.