Tire pressure sensor not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fyrfyghtr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Is there any user-serviceable parts here. My left front stops working sometimes. Is this something that needs to go to a tire store.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

CDN Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie
Engine
6.7L CTD
No user serviceble parts in the transmitter, you'll need a new one, two types available either transmitter strapped to the center of the rim or the transmitter attached to the air valve. You'll need to buy a new one not sure of the cost for a RAM, I've seen other models go for $40 - $100. and you'll still need to have the tire removed, replaced and balanced. I would just get Dodge to do it, as even a tire shop will have to order the part from dodge. Not sure if the transmitters available from any of RF's sponsors. If they are I'm sure someone will kindly let you and me know.

RWSuds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My front left TPMS also stopped working the day I drove it off the lot two weeks ago. Had it re-programmed at the dealership and it lasted 15 miles and then stopped indicating again.
There must be a widespread issue because the dealership said it is on backorder and they will replace it when they get more in...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshuarb87