TIRE PRESSURE UNAVAILABLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tazztrucking

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hello,
I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly so Any help is appreciated.
I have a 24' RAM 3500 Limited (approx 3,000 miles) that I all of a sudden got a message for All 4 tires a week after putting the stock wheels & tires back on.(Tire Pressure Unavailable) be clear, it's Not the "Temporary" Tire Pressure Unavailable message.
I've been through the internet & YouTube as best I can but cannot find anything addressing this or how to reset anything?
Your help will be appreciated.

Tazz

kdoublep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
We're any changes made to BCM when you swapped originally maybe?

OP
OP
T

Tazztrucking

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I apologize, I'm not sure what BCM Is but I'm guessing something like the ECM? Either way, no changes that I'm aware of. 37" tires were installed on the vehicle but the shop had made it clear that my TPMS Light or Monitor may come on if the tires ran a different tire pressure than stock. No lights ever cam on & the TPMS Read outs for each tire were accurate. I pulled the 37's off since I have to take the vehicle in for warranty work(Nothing to do with tires or drive train) put the stock tires on & no problems until 1 week later(Coincidence?) When I started the truck & ALL 4 Tires read "Tire Pressure Unavailable"(I'll see if I can figure out how to post a Pic) I've found lots regarding "Temporary Tire Pressure Unavailable" but not what mine reads....

Attachments

• 20240213_172438.jpg
    20240213_172438.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 3

kdoublep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
BCM is body control module where you can change tire size and I believe psi adjustments.

I'm no expert so I can't offer much advice. Logic says we can rule out sensors since it's all 4 at once.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357