Titan Tank order delayed 5 months?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott Colbert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know the Wuhan Virus delays normal operations but I order an Titan XL Fuel tank on April 13th and got no explanation on any delay. When I contacted THMotorsports customer support they told me July for estimated delivery with no explanation as to why. I contacted Titan Manufacturing and they told me the tank is in stock in at a qty of 19 and ready to ship without delay and sense I was in the same state it would only be 2 days from time of order receipt from THMotorsports. This are drop shipped items. Calling attempts yield only a busy signal. Inquiring again and now told September for a delivery date without explanation.
Anybody have success in receiving their orders from THMotorsports? Have a contact number that is answered?
I got a promo discount of 15% but hardly seems worth it if delayed 5 months or more.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
I have no direct experience, but they showed some prcicing on Red Line that seemed really low, so I started digging around, and there are numerous BBB complaints, etc. I ordered mine from SOHI Performance. Good price and fairly quick shipping. If THM doesn't respond soon, I'd dispute it with your card company ASAP.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
THM should be able to get a drop ship done directly from Titan. Give them the number to call and the name of the person you talked to if you have that.

If THM can't or won't do that then have them cancel the order, call your card company to dispute the charge and get it dropped.

Then call Titan.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdog57