Today was a good day...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCal Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
11/12/13... That worked for me!!! Two new Mods/Improvements today and two I've been after for a long time. First are my new seat covers. To make a long story short I ordered custom Clazzio seat covers months ago and the company (Not Clazzio just the particular distributer I went through) went belly up. I had to get my $ back through my Credit Card and start the search over. I orders a second pair of the "Generic" Clazzio and there was no armrest cover so back they went. Color was not to my liking either... Anyway... here was my solution.

Wet Okole custom order wet suit material seat covers, front and rear ($689.04 total W/Tax including installation). The color (Taupe if I remember right) is identical (or as close as possible) to the original upholstery. The dark brown pipping was a little off but not really noticeable (see pass. seat in 4th pic. for best comparison) and they match great with the rest of the interior. The (front) armrest and backrest center both have covers, NOT in these pictures. They did not fit right (too much extra material in the front of the lid, I could grab a handfull just about, and the bottom went to far under the lid making it hard to close) so I went back after having lunch and they measured them while installed in my truck and marked them to exact size. They are making all new ones to fit perfect!!! I will have the new ones early next week, I was told, shipped to me so I'll have to put those two on myself. That was my choice, they would have installed them but it isn't/wasn't worth the hour drive for those two pieces. All in all I feel that says something real good about Wet Okole and exactly why I ended up going directly to the manufacturer. At that price I would expect to get exactly what I want to fit perfect and they are making sure I am satisfied. The wet suit material feels GREAT and It's like I have a new truck a year later (well, minus about 2-3 weeks).

I also received the mythical "Unmade by Ram" passenger door cup holder. I've been after this for a long time and everyone says they don't exist. Well here it is, it does exist. Here are the pics:

Attachments

• Wet-Okole1.jpg
    Wet-Okole1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Wet-Okole2.jpg
    Wet-Okole2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Wet-Okole3.jpg
    Wet-Okole3.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Wet-Okole4.jpg
    Wet-Okole4.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Cup-Holder-1.jpg
    Cup-Holder-1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 173

mjd91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2013 came with the door cup holder things in both the driver and passenger doors from the factory.

How come you didn't go with katskinz for the seats?

OP
OP
SoCal Ram

SoCal Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
My 2013 came with the door cup holder things in both the driver and passenger doors from the factory.

How come you didn't go with katskinz for the seats?

Part # 5NN24XXXAA (Thank Asur from the Z forums for that!)

As far as Katskins, they are a complete reupholster basically. They remove your OEM upholstery and replace it with the new leather Katskinz. Not what I wanted, I wanted seat covers not replacements. Plus they are even more $ than the Wet Okole. I can always goto to Wet Okole if I have an issue. Free seem restitching for life and only $15 for any section replacement if needed. Also, I am not too fond of the leather feel and prefer these over the leather now that I have had both in my hands.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
These look great! I'm really considering a set (was just on Wet Okole moments ago).
I actually thought you had leather covers when I first opened the thread.

Do they fit nice and tight to the seat or do they shift around?

OP
OP
SoCal Ram

SoCal Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
These look great! I'm really considering a set (was just on Wet Okole moments ago).
I actually thought you had leather covers when I first opened the thread.

Do they fit nice and tight to the seat or do they shift around?
Tight and snug. No moving around. Thanx for the compliment, I think they look awesome. I feel they look way better than the OEM fabric. When I say "feel" I truly mean feel. Just opening the door now it feels like a new truck again! You know that AAaaahhhhh felling when you first got into your new truck?! That feeling is back!!!

tater66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
Sweet! I'm looking at ordering some for my '14, just can't decide between camo and red/black (red truck). :doh2:

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
Looking up the part number for the cup holder and all of the websites just list it as "a cupholder". Are there different part numbers for the drivers/passengers side? One part number/price for both?

w4rmk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the Wet Okole's in a Jeep Wrangler I had a few years ago, they were great and held up very well.

StevoTee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Part # 5NN24XXXAA (Thank Asur from the Z forums for that!)

Sweet, been wondering about that myself for a couple years (procrastination at it's best). Has been put on order!!