Traction control light on after headunit install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
I installed a headunit with the maestro a couple months ago. After install, i had the traction control light on all the time. I thought maybe it would clear after a few key cycles. Well no luck and its been alot of key cycles...lol. I decided to install the factory one to change the settings for unlock, headlights and accessory time. Figured id start it up WITH the harnesses plugged into the dash controls. Now the traction control light does not come on which is a plus. Just wondering of when i did the install, when i checked to see if headunit all worked before buttoning up everything. I turned on the ignition without the 3 dash plugs plugged in. Wonder if that had anything to do with it. Any insite would help.

Ramitiner

U.S. ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
maybe reprogram your maestro module???

RedFalcon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I've run the maestro on my truck with two different radios over the past 4 years without any issues. I've literally pulled my entire dash and radio apart, unplugged and plugged it back in while driving and it worked perfectly fine the entire time. Now, the ac stopped blowing cold air once it was unplugged from the dash and the hazards and turn stopped as well, but I never got a light on my dash and as soon as I plugged the 3 dash plugs back in, everything went back to working the way it was supposed to.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casey1981