Traded in the old ****** for it’s soon to be twin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSVT3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Big Country 3" Round Clasic

Nice. I've been looking for a clean, simple set since my fiancé has a hell of a time jumping into my truck! I'll have to check them out.

OP
OP
2White

2White

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice. I've been looking for a clean, simple set since my fiancé has a hell of a time jumping into my truck! I'll have to check them out.

I had the same ones on my 2012 and yes they are a clean look in my opinion. They do install a little higher and close to the body of the truck then others but i like that.

JSVT3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had the same ones on my 2012 and yes they are a clean look in my opinion. They do install a little higher and close to the body of the truck then others but i like that.

Me too! Some hang way to low. I want them to be functional not a focal point.

OP
OP
2White

2White

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Me too! Some hang way to low. I want them to be functional not a focal point.

i agree thats why i like these. and the good thing is i got them for FREE even exchange for the stock ones.

JSVT3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i agree thats why i like these. and the good thing is i got them for FREE even exchange for the stock ones.

Shoot, you can't beat that!! Even to purchase they are super affordable from what I'm seeing. Do they attach to the frame?

OP
OP
2White

2White

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shoot, you can't beat that!! Even to purchase they are super affordable from what I'm seeing. Do they attach to the frame?

I didn't install them but I believe they attach to the frame in the same holes as the factory ones attached to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD