Trans Safe Tuning - Smarty UDC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VictorBermea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Common Rail 24V Cummins TD
I've got an '03 3/4 ton QCSB 4x4 Auto. A week after I bought it the injectors went out so that gave me an opportunity to go ahead and put new after market injectors and new crossover tubes. Well, I'm getting 60hp injectors from Industrial Injection. I've got a guy who writes tunes with EFI Live and all that jazz. Anyway, since EFI Live isn't currently available for my '03 he said the only thing I can do is run a Smarty Jr. (Since I don't want a stock tune with 60hp injectors) BUT I asked is it possible to write a trans safe tune (to prevent my tranny going KABOOM) He said yea, with Smarty UDC. I've read up on some Smarty UDC and it seems pretty legit. I've wanted a trans safe tune and thought EFI Live was the only way to do so. Well, I'd like to know if anyone has had any experience with Smarty UDC, writing tunes, or any of that. I don't mind paying the Smarty price as long as I can get someone to write me a trans safe tune. Opinions, suggestions?

hgranda

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
save your money build your tranny.. your modifications are already not sounding safe lol

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
^ what he said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk