Transmission Problem CODE P0750

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jpsfj60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 HD
Engine
Just an update on this problem I had. Got the truck back last night. Drives and shifts
totally different than the day I picked it up. Has not gone into limp mode or the CEL has
not come back on YET!! They could not get it to do anything that I complained about,
but said there was a TSB with the same problems that I was describing to them
They flashed a couple of things cause thats what the TSB said to do. They really could
not tell me what caused this or really how they fixed it except for the flashing.

I will post all the codes and TSB flashing numbers after work today. Now I am just
waiting for RAM to call me back and tell me what they are going to do for me. This
should be funny!

OP
OP
J

jpsfj60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 HD
Engine
Finally got my truck back from its 3rd visit 14 day stay at the dealership. They say they got it
this time cause they were able to reproduce the problem I was having. The problem
ended up being bad pin fitment in my wiring harness that goes to my PCM and my CPS. Master tech told me that he is seeing this more and more. Bad wiring harness's from the
factory. Anyway he replaced whole harness from PCM back. Also had to replace my crank shaft positioning sensor. He said pins were really loose there and wasn't going to take a chance.
So far truck has not gone into limp mode and stayed there. Check engine light has
not come back on either. Time will tell!!

OP
OP
J

jpsfj60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 HD
Engine
Ram only added Max Care to my 60,000 mile warranty. Truck went in for
the same problem 3 times. That is my state lemon law. We shall see what happens.

OP
OP
J

jpsfj60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 HD
Engine
Wow now I am starting to see other people have the same problem as I had.
Hopefully this doesn't happen to a lot of 2500HD Hemi owners with the holidays
coming up!!