Truxedo 245901 TruXport Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Anyone have experience with it? Or know how they hold up over time? Has good reviews and the price is hard to beat. Thanks for any input!

zogg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram Express Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had three over the years...they are great. Both my sons have bought them and love them....enjoy

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I've had three over the years...they are great. Both my sons have bought them and love them....enjoy

So they hold up good over time? Just wasn’t sure how well the Velcro held up. I was just going to get another trifold like I had on my old truck but I like how this rolled up closer to the cab for more hauling room if needed. And reviews say it doesn’t leak water and my Lund trifold did.

Truck Brigade

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
6.7L
As others said, the TuXport is a well built product. I personally would choose it over MOST trifolds. We've had better experience with them being more water resistant than some of the lower priced tri folds. The velcro is industrial grade velcro and should last 7-10 years in most cases. It's about $30 to replace if needed.