Two switches ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd78d

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Can anyone tell me what the two switches that are located just above the seat heater switches do? There labeled with a P & a little picture right and left. Setting in the truck with the engine running I switched them on and off I don’t know what they do.
Thanks

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^^^^^^^What they said. But, photos always help^^^^^^^^^^

Parking Sensors.jpg

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With the above being resolved, has anyone seen anything populated in the slot above the steering wheel heater? Everything else is full on my cluster and I'm hoping that I could get that blank space populated for a light bar, but I haven't seen any other clusters with something there. Maybe it's just supposed to be blank?

Tim7139

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic ST Crew 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/8 speed 3.92 gears
Most common thing in that spot is Exhaust Brake on diesel, but I think there is another option for that spot.

In the How To section there is a guide to installing a standard switch behind the blank to make it functional, and several guides to replacing it with the version that has 5 AUX buttons. There is also a sheet showing all of the available button options floating around.

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Most common thing in that spot is Exhaust Brake on diesel, but I think there is another option for that spot.

In the How To section there is a guide to installing a standard switch behind the blank to make it functional, and several guides to replacing it with the version that has 5 AUX buttons. There is also a sheet showing all of the available button options floating around.

Thanks. I'll ramble through the forum and see if I can find that. I did see a few posts that showed a complete swap of the entire panel, but I was hoping to be able to simply add one to my current panel rather than replace the entire thing.