U connect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I84885

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
What's the best way to get U connect year round at the cheapest price. Do they offer discounts

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not as often as i'd like! Lol. I had it for 3.5 out of the 5 years i've owned the truck. There were a couple large stretches in between where I just refused to re-up because although I enjoy a couple of the things the service offers (speech to text and send and go) it isn't a real value to me over say $100. Honestly at the price point of my truck it should have been lifetime but I get it.. a man has got to make a buck or two but at $140 it just doens't make sense. I really think if the bean counters tracked they'd see they make more profit at $99 in increased sales. I just can't believe there are that many who still think it a worthwhile proposition at $150. Every other months or so I call in to check. Fast approaching a year without the service. Kind of worked out in a way since I haven't used the truck nearly as much the last 12 months so....