UAQ home address change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Will someone please tell me how to change the work address on the UAQ? For the life of me I cannot find the answer online or in the head unit itself. 648d6a5842debc166a47a87b56569b8a.jpg

17' CCSB 4X4 68RFE 2500 6.7 Tradesman DRP EGR delete, CTT tuning w/TCM tuning, UAQ w/7 speed HVAC, 7" premium EVIC, OEM front Parksense, OEM style front camera, aux switches

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
2 options,

Nav>Where To?>Go Home>Options(bottom of screen)>Clear Home>Yes>Where To>Go Home>Yes>Address>Enter new Address<Save.

or via Ram/ChryslerCares:
1) Home location removal via Where To:
Press “Where To?” from the main navigation menu
Press “Edit Where To”
Press “Home”
Select “Reset Location”

OR

2. Reset Personal Settings

Press the “Apps” button on the menu bar
Scroll until you see the “Settings” button
Press “Settings”
Press “Reset”
Press “Clear Personal Data”

OP
OP
Austen

Austen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
2 options,

Nav>Where To?>Go Home>Options(bottom of screen)>Clear Home>Yes>Where To>Go Home>Yes>Address>Enter new Address<Save.

or via Ram/ChryslerCares:
Thank you! From your instructions I was able to successfully update my work address. I greatly appreciate it man.

17' CCSB 4X4 68RFE 2500 6.7 Tradesman DRP EGR delete, CTT tuning w/TCM tuning, UAQ w/7 speed HVAC, 7" premium EVIC, OEM front Parksense, OEM style front camera, aux switches