Vacuum line question 07 ram 1500 5.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ken mosher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had a motor swap done on my truck not long ago and I notice there was 2 lines coming from break booster, one thicker one going to behind the throttle body. The other was just the nipple, no cap no loose line just a massive vaccuum leak. I posted on here a week or so and was informed that line is supposed to be capped. Well my truck is still running like **** and looking again, I notice there is another nipple behind the throttle body that is also a vacuum leak,. My question is is there supposed to be a line connecting the 2? Both seem to be sucking air so I'm not sure. And I haven't worked on these trucks much in the past so I have no idea.
Any help would be appreciated

Screenshot_20201210-200257.png

Screenshot_20201201-174147.png

capimpo57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 vin 2
please reply with your finding. I'm not familiar with this type engine and the second tube is open on my engine. I cannot remember what it goes to. I just finished rebuilding the entire engine.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Not likely, he hasn't been here since 2021.