Vinyl floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I wanna swap out my carpet floor for vinyl. Anybody done it. Or have a part number.

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had vinyl floors in my 3rd gen. As much as I loved it, I hated that you couldn't get any fitted mats for them. I would get snow on my boots and the melted snow would run towards the door sill and go under the vinyl. This would happen with rain water too.

Not sure if you have had vinyl before, or care about it, but just a heads up.

It was very easy to clean, but also a little dangerous for passengers who didn't know how slippery vinyl was (when getting in or out).

OP
OP
22hemi13

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I had vinyl floors in my 3rd gen. As much as I loved it, I hated that you couldn't get any fitted mats for them. I would get snow on my boots and the melted snow would run towards the door sill and go under the vinyl. This would happen with rain water too.

Not sure if you have had vinyl before, or care about it, but just a heads up.

It was very easy to clean, but also a little dangerous for passengers who didn't know how slippery vinyl was (when getting in or out).
Yeah. I’ve always had vinyl. I’m here in Texas. No snow lol. The mud never seemed to bother me. But the cow crap getting stuck in the carpet is nasty :banghead:

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry, don't have a part number for you. I wanted to go vinyl as well, my buddy has it. I ended up going with weathertechs. Much easier to install and am realizing probably easier to clean. I would recommend looking into some weathertechs or husky liners if you have not considered them already.

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
No help to provide w/ a part number but I have the vinyl flooring option on my 17 & added WeatherTechs to trap mud/water/snow. There is an option for vinyl flooring when you order them, perfect fit.

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No help to provide w/ a part number but I have the vinyl flooring option on my 17 & added WeatherTechs to trap mud/water/snow. There is an option for vinyl flooring when you order them, perfect fit.

Nice on the 3rd Gen all I could find was carpet only. I would do vinyl with a mats.

Vern Losh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I too want to go vinyl but I’m only interested bin doing it in the rear of the new dodge 2500. Big shedding lab. Any part numbers out there. I may buy a full interior kit and just cut to fit rear only.

Thanks

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I too want to go vinyl but I’m only interested bin doing it in the rear of the new dodge 2500. Big shedding lab. Any part numbers out there. I may buy a full interior kit and just cut to fit rear only.

Thanks

My husky liners go all the way across the rear covering all of the carpet. Why not just do that?

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I have vinyl floors in my 17 Ram standard cab that I am changing out to the factory carpet soon. If you have a standard cab this should work for you.

If not just get the last eight of a vin number of a truck like yours that has the vinyl floors then call your local Dodge parts department so they can get you a part number and a price for the same. Easy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca