Wanted side and/or front/back 3/4 shots of a QC with the 5'7" and shortened wheelbase

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Drunken Hamster, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Drunken Hamster

Drunken Hamster Pipe Dreamer

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    As the title says, I'd be highly appreciative if I could get some quality chops of this concept up. No particular color of truck, IDC, but I want it on some decent wheels, body match all the fugly chrome, debadge, and a 2/4-4/6 drop.

Just wanna see what a lowered ~132" wheelbase QC Baby Bed Ram would look like before I make any final decision on whether to go for that as my goal/dream truck or just go with an SCRB and a mini capper on the back with sideways seats for passengers.

Willing to pay some money for this if it's done good.

EDIT: Actually, if I'm gonna pay for it, sterling silver, the super bright 4th gen white, The deepest purest Black that exists, Blue Streak, or Delmonico Red are my color choices.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  2. Drunken Hamster

Drunken Hamster Pipe Dreamer

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Bump for attention.

Really? 128 views and nobody has decided to do a quick mockup yet?

I've gotten to the point where I MS painted it.

So here it is. My shitty rendition of a QCSB with a 2/4 drop. Miscoloring is due to my working material being imperfect {the shortbed that I grabbed from the CCSB doner pic was two-toned} and due to my lack of skill, and lack of actually having photoshop.

[​IMG]

I dare somebody to do better.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017