Welcome our new RF Administrator - Crash68

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Please join us in welcoming @crash68 as our newest Forum Administrator. He has been a very active and helpful Super Moderator for a number of years and has stepped up again to join the Admin team.

As an Administrator, Crash68 will help with site maintenance, Report response and spammer removal to help ensure that RamForum remains one of the best online communities.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats Crash!

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Congratulations crash ,thanks for all you do !

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats Crash, with all of your knowledge and factual information you bring to this Forum!!!

gwilburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Please join us in welcoming @crash68 as our newest Forum Administrator. He has been a very active and helpful Super Moderator for a number of years and has stepped up again to join the Admin team.

As an Administrator, Crash68 will help with site maintenance, Report response and spammer removal to help ensure that RamForum remains one of the best online communities.
And if he doesn't agree with you're opinion, or you somehow hurt his feelings, he'll give you a timeout and delete your post. Then later delete the entire thread you started.
Evidently towing for 35 years (10 with a Ram 1500 with air suspension) is not enough qualifications to have a different opinion that a YouTube video.
I'm on a LOT of forums... I've never had an admin EVER do this to my account or something I've posted.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Man, are you sure you want to do that? Being a Mod pays zero, draws lots of flack and uses up a lot of time.:burnout:That said, you will do a great job, thanks for taking on the work for all of us.

P.S. Added - Just read the response above mine, see what I mean?

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
And if he doesn't agree with you're opinion, or you somehow hurt his feelings, he'll give you a timeout and delete your post. Then later delete the entire thread you started.
Evidently towing for 35 years (10 with a Ram 1500 with air suspension) is not enough qualifications to have a different opinion that a YouTube video.
I'm on a LOT of forums... I've never had an admin EVER do this to my account or something I've posted.

He's deleted one of my posts before as well for no real reason, don't stress about it, its a forum just move on to the next thread. Getting bogged down in this has zero real life value.

Status
Not open for further replies.