What interior cleaner do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco628

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been using 303 protectant after using Adams interior cleaner. I just got my all in one cleaner and dressing from Adams. A little bit duller than 303, which I like. Pretty decent initial impression.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I have been using 303 protectant after using Adams interior cleaner. I just got my all in one cleaner and dressing from Adams. A little bit duller than 303, which I like. Pretty decent initial impression.

Adams Total Interior Detailer! Smells great, has an SPF, and cleans and nourishes!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The only 2 things I don't like about 303 are:
-It's difficult to apply evenly
-It smells awful

How is the Adams product on these issues (Chris- let Bronco answer! LOL)

Barry19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well I use also Meguiar's shine for cleaning the interior of my ride. Because this product have many advantages, like it gives the better shine to interior and it also clean the stains. I think you also should use that thing.

Bronco628

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The only 2 things I don't like about 303 are:
-It's difficult to apply evenly
-It smells awful

How is the Adams product on these issues (Chris- let Bronco answer! LOL)

It's easy to apply and works in well..I recommend the ufo applicator pad. It's changed my application life. Product seems to last longer. I work the wet side of the ufo around then flip it to the dry side. Closest to matte finish I have used.

Smells great to me. I don't even use a air freshener or a neutralizer. Smells clean and fresh. Really suprised by that, the mention it in their ad..

rt dak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Detailer's Pro Series total interior cleaner and Detailer's Pro Series interior surface protectant.

wingnut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas
For cleaning the interior, these have worked well for me. Tuff-Stuff, Got the grease from an alternator out of a light-colored carpet on the way to return the core. Simple Green, great all-around cleaner. And my new favorite! The Mr. Clean, Magic-Eraser! A non-abrasive cleaning pad that acts like a scrub-brush! 5 stars to this for cleaning scuffs and grime on plastic. Works especially well on "grain-textured" surfaces. Steal one from the wifes stash under the sink, and you will be amazed.

Now for this months "Ghetto Garage" tip. An old electric turkey roaster with a 4-1 mixture of water-to-Simple Green makes an INCREDIBLE parts washer! This non-caustic mixture, with a little bit of heat does wonders. I work at one of the manufacturers, and all they use in the tool-rooms are citrus-based, heated tanks. And they work.

Last edited:

Litenyaup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just recently switched to the Adams total interior cleaner and I have to say I really like the matte finish it gives. The gloss/ oily surface u get with the others I liked until I tried this stuff. Plus the SPF protection I love...cracking dashes no more!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389627300.085389.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389627313.656782.jpg

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
I just recently switched to the Adams total interior cleaner and I have to say I really like the matte finish it gives. The gloss/ oily surface u get with the others I liked until I tried this stuff. Plus the SPF protection I love...cracking dashes no more!!!View attachment 20797View attachment 20798

Glad you like it, thanks for the quick review!!

:head3:

parttimer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For plastic/vinyl type surfaces I use an APC like purple power cut 3:1 to clean, for protection I have been using megs hyperdressing cut 3:1 as well. It is water based, a little bit goes a super long way. At that cut leaves a nice matte finish, you can use straight for more shine or cut all the way down to 4:1. Other choice I have been using is Detailers Car Care interior protection. For leather I have been using Pinnacle Leather Cleaner/conditioner.

LETHAL GTS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Nick what product smells more like leather?
Your leather cleaner or conditioner.

LETHAL GTS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey, I just went to your Canadian website and I see that Dexter is the dealer in Manitoba.
He's a customer of mine. I'm gonna give old Dex a call.
Small world!

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I use Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer to clean, and Mother's Protectant for a nice matte protectant and shine. Been using this combo for quite some time now and haven't found any reason to switch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdog57