What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hooke Road

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
What's up 4th Gen Ram! We get asked everyday to make new things for all sorts of vehicles, and we are curious on what people are wanting to be made for the Ram that hasn't been done yet?
Let us know!
Visit to 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 Accessories & Parts shop all of our Ram 1500 Parts and Accessories.​

OP
OP
Hooke Road

Hooke Road

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I would love to see a simple-to-install gadget that would collect the video from all vehicle cameras and record the camera data, along with GPS info of location, time, and speed, onto an SD-CARD much like current dashcams do.

I'm surprised this hasn't been done leading me to think it isn't possible albeit the center stack displays all cameras.

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would love to see a simple-to-install gadget that would collect the video from all vehicle cameras and record the camera data, along with GPS info of location, time, and speed, onto an SD-CARD much like current dashcams do.

I'm surprised this hasn't been done leading me to think it isn't possible albeit the center stack displays all cameras.
my dash cam does that...front and rear. RedTiger cam. They have an app that you can put on your computer and it shows time, speed and route traveled as well as the video.

As for the OP, i'd like the rear OEM camera to have a usb port so that i can plug in an extension camera into it. That way, i can place a camera behind a trailer. Simply put, it would just over ride the rear OEM camera until it was unplugged.

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
a reasonably priced retractable rear bumper step for right and left hand side of the ram