What? Tundra Drivers - Ya Gotta Love 'Em

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

River19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
yeah..don't get me started on TOYOTA drivers.

I figure you gotta be a **** poor driver to even consider owning a Toyota. There's a mentality associated with Toyotas drivers I think...and its not a good one.

Lol I have two Toyotas and a Ram, I don't drive differently in one over the other. D-Bags drive all sorts of vehicles....a D-bag is a D-Bag.....

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think there are few drivers/cars I would like to "ram" off the road more than the Prius drivers...

I don't know if it's the type of people that buy that ugly **** or if the ugly **** makes the people what they are, lol. But either way, they all seem to have the same driving style which is slow, ********, and annoying.

Last edited:

KarL45

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram Express quad cab 4x4
Engine
5.7 MDS
Well, after watching the nightly news a couple of days ago, don't think I would like to **** off a pack of crotch rocket riders. lol Looks like they might give the Banditos a run for their money. lol And as for "lane splitting", just got my latest edition of HOG Mag the other day. Couldn't believe what I read as California and I think a couple more states have legalized lane splitting. Lets just say, they got more balls than I have. Thinking that's a recipe for disaster. Not the way I ride or drive. Have been amazed lately though, that when coming home on our 9 mile curvy hill, how many people pull over and let me pass. I never tailgate even when attempting to pass. That's why I got the 6.4 so as to be able to keep a safe distance and still have the power to safely pass. Still, when I get one of those idiots that decides to ride my bumper, if traffic and road conditions permit, show them what the 6.4 badge stands for. Nothing so far has been able to keep the pace. Only problem, with the high tire pressures, she is a little "very" light in the rear when cornering. Wheeeeee

Fubar65

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Express
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well, after watching the nightly news a couple of days ago, don't think I would like to **** off a pack of crotch rocket riders. lol Looks like they might give the Banditos a run for their money. lol And as for "lane splitting", just got my latest edition of HOG Mag the other day. Couldn't believe what I read as California and I think a couple more states have legalized lane splitting. Lets just say, they got more balls than I have. Thinking that's a recipe for disaster. Not the way I ride or drive. Have been amazed lately though, that when coming home on our 9 mile curvy hill, how many people pull over and let me pass. I never tailgate even when attempting to pass. That's why I got the 6.4 so as to be able to keep a safe distance and still have the power to safely pass. Still, when I get one of those idiots that decides to ride my bumper, if traffic and road conditions permit, show them what the 6.4 badge stands for. Nothing so far has been able to keep the pace. Only problem, with the high tire pressures, she is a little "very" light in the rear when cornering. Wheeeeee

I ride a street bike and cringe when I see them on the freeway splitting lanes at 80+

River19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I think there are few drivers/cars I would like to "ram" off the road more than the Prius drivers...

I don't know if it's the type of people that buy that ugly **** or if the ugly **** makes the people what they are, lol. But either way, they all seem to have the same driving style which is slow, ********, and annoying.

It's funny around here, Prius drivers drive like maniacs, they are the annoying little flies in the left lane doing 80-85mph like it is OK since they are getting like 50mpg while doing it.

I never see them holding up traffic and I never see them at the gas station....

Squidbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's funny around here, Prius drivers drive like maniacs, they are the annoying little flies in the left lane doing 80-85mph like it is OK since they are getting like 50mpg while doing it.

Haaa. That made me laugh. Good one.

Squidbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

They really need to make a manly/sporty guy version of that car so it won't be as ***. Just cuz it gets 50mpg doesn't mean its gotta look so dang fruity. I bet if they did that people would actually drive the thing and not so "slow, ********, and annoying."

Last edited:

Squidbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
WTF? Tundra Drivers - Ya Gotta Love 'Em

I ride a street bike and cringe when I see them on the freeway splitting lanes at 80+

Definitely abusing lane splitting. Although I wouldn't mind if they had lane splitting here as long as you don't get idiots like that. It's hot on a motorcycle, so being able to keep cruising when stuck in traffic is a good thing. Bikes don't have AC. Also with Harley's and other air cooled bikes without radiators, you definitely want to keep those bikes moving to keep the engines cool. Although, some of them bikes get pretty wide, so splitting lanes with em is going to be a little more difficult.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I can relate.
I had a douche in a Caddy-wagon-thingy try and cut me off from my exit lane by accelerating the other day on a three lane parkway. I stomped on it, got in the left lane and went form left to right exist 100ft later with douche sucking fumes 50 ft behind me. :burnout:

What's with this ****** heads anyway?

mh3c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hwy 199, 38, or 20? Sounds pretty typical from my days living there. The same mindset that dictates that you can be almost on your own on sections of 1-5 when out of the blue some goof has to come flying up and if you;re in the #1 lane and move to the #2 lane they gotta cut you off to make the very next exit in less than 500 ft.

I live in Oregon, which is like the grand central fuster cluck of Prius ownership. And they all left lane camp at 55 and refuse to get over. The only more obnoxious drivers are BMW owners.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't mind the lane splitting so much. Hell, take a trip to Rome, Italy. You'll experience all of the lane splitting you can handle. Moped galore over there. Come to a stoplight (if it's obeyed), and you get swarmed by mopeds and bikes rushing to get to the front of the line. Once that light turns green, they're off to the next intersection! Just riding in the taxi made me nervous! Hell, even the cars will split lanes if they get the chance. You think driving in the U.S. is crazy... go spend a few days over there.

I even got a ticket for passing... when the car ahead of me split the lane between 2 semi's (1 oncoming). I waited for a clearing, pass the semi in front of me, then get pulled over because I passed.

I'm a little easier on traffic after that experience.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I don't mind lane splitters as long as they aren't doing it during rush hour. I don't want to see someone getting destroyed from some idiot not paying attention to bikes.

I want a bike, but some people are just idiots on them and that combined with the other dirt bags on the road is a horrible mix

crazy_luck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I laugh at the "start seeing motorcycles" bumper stickers - I see them. All over the place. Most of them are doing stupid **** and when THEY **** up, they blame the car that was not able to avoid becoming a wreck on a wreck...

Last Summer when I had my '01 Sport, I had crotch rocket come down an on-ramp, cut across 2 lanes of traffic and then cut me off (he put his own rear tire less than a foot from my front bumper at 75mph). He then proceeded to pull his cellphone out of his jacket and start texting!

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I laugh at the "start seeing motorcycles" bumper stickers - I see them. All over the place. Most of them are doing stupid **** and when THEY **** up, they blame the car that was not able to avoid becoming a wreck on a wreck...

Last Summer when I had my '01 Sport, I had crotch rocket come down an on-ramp, cut across 2 lanes of traffic and then cut me off (he put his own rear tire less than a foot from my front bumper at 75mph). He then proceeded to pull his cellphone out of his jacket and start texting!

lol yeah idiots like that **** me off, no matter what people are driving/riding, where or when there will always be idiots

CDN Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie
Engine
6.7L CTD

I must be really f..ked up I own a ram, and two toyotas one of them a Prius.!!!:roflsquared::roflsquared::roflsquared:

CDN Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie
Engine
6.7L CTD
They really need to make a manly/sporty guy version of that car so it won't be as ***. Just cuz it gets 50mpg doesn't mean its gotta look so dang fruity. I bet if they did that people would actually drive the thing so slow, ********, and annoying

Actually the shape is designed to help you get better fuel milage, the prius is designed as number five of the lowest drag coefficients of any vehicle in production. I have a 140 KM round trip daily commute to work and the Prius gets me around 60 MPG, someone asked why prius owners drive them so "wierd" it's called hypermiling, it a drving technique to get every last ounce of energy out of your vehicle, tried it when I first got the Prius and got up into the 70MPGs but took alot of work and I eventually just started to drive it like a normal car with a few change in technique to help get better mpg.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I must be really f..ked up I own a ram, and two toyotas one of them a Prius.!!!:roflsquared::roflsquared::roflsquared:

I meant "other than you", lol!

They really need to make a manly/sporty guy version of that car so it won't be as ***. Just cuz it gets 50mpg doesn't mean its gotta look so dang fruity. I bet if they did that people would actually drive the thing so slow, ********, and annoying

Now that you brought it up, YES! Hideous little things! :puke:

I realize their shape is ultra-aerodynamic, but what does that matter when people rarely drive them at speeds where aerodynamics even come into play?!?! :roflsquared:

Weird... Not around here. I can't tell you how many times I come up on some traffic thinking there must be construction or an accident ahead and, you guessed it, it's just a Prius driving 10-15 under the speed limit, oblivious to how many people behind them they are turning into violent criminals (at least in their minds)!!!

River19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I meant "other than you", lol!
Weird... Not around here. I can't tell you how many times I come up on some traffic thinking there must be construction or an accident ahead and, you guessed it, it's just a Prius driving 10-15 under the speed limit, oblivious to how many people behind them they are turning into violent criminals (at least in their minds)!!!

You have to realize, I'm in the liberal Northeast (NTTAWWT) where people want to APPEAR like they care about the planet and want to make you feel bad for supposedly not caring about the planet....but when no one is looking they are just a bunch of window dressing followers. It is better to have the Prius and drive like a maniac because, hey you're "green" while doing 80mph right.....still doesn't hide the fact that inside they would rather have a mustang GT but their trophy wife doesn't think it will play well with the fund raiser crowd.

And, my name is Steve, and I have two Toyotas......one being a Tundra......and I'm OK with that. :)