whats a good lift kit to get for 2013 laramie 4WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stringer45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
hey whats a good lift kit to get, 2.5 - 4 inches

i did not want to extend the wheels outward

maybe something that wont jack up the geometry of things too much, and still ride stock or better. something decent and not just elevation only

any ideas?

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
hey whats a good lift kit to get, maybe 3-6 inches or so?

i did not want to extend the wheels outward with spindles or spacers or anything.

maybe something that wont jack up the geometry of things too much, and still ride nice.

any ideas?
Chevys have to push their steering knuckles out Rams don't.

@Nick@GotExhaust can set you up with a zone 6" lift that is one of the best lifts for our trucks. You can capitalize on your forum member discount by asking Nick for the quick_shifter package that is tailored to the 4th gen Rams that really dial in the ride so its an appearance and a handling upgrade

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Zone 6" lift kit rides like stock. It is a quality kit and if you need to take it a step further for better off road or on ride ride comfort and performance we can do that too! Message me for a quote

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds like you hardly have any idea what you want, why do you need a lift? Just for looks/mall crawling or offroad?

OP
OP
Stringer45

Stringer45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
so is there anyone here that knows anything about lifts????

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Possible troll? Says the OP is 72. Don’t know may 72 year olds that want to climb up into a lifted truck.