Wheel spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m on my 3rd set up BORA’s on wifes Jeep and 2nd Ram. They are expensive, but are really well built. Wheel Spacers are not something you want to cheap out on. Just my $.02

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I've used the BORA spacers on my truck and these look like they have all the necessary specs needed to be a quality part. Only one way to find out if it's any good.
That’s what I thought comparing the two. They seemed pretty similar. Just was curious if anyone ordered theirs before.

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’m on my 3rd set up BORA’s on wifes Jeep and 2nd Ram. They are expensive, but are really well built. Wheel Spacers are not something you want to cheap out on. Just my $.02
I agree I don’t wanna cheap out on anything but they seemed pretty comparable and half the price of boras makes it something to look into.

Pezrock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree I don’t wanna cheap out on anything but they seemed pretty comparable and half the price of boras makes it something to look into.
Did you ever get the wheel spacers? They are $139 right now with 10% off.

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Did you ever get the wheel spacers? They are $139 right now with 10% off.

No I didn’t. Still up in the air if I want wheel spacers or just wait til I get wheels and tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pezrock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No I didn’t. Still up in the air if I want wheel spacers or just wait til I get wheels and tires.

I just pulled the trigger on 1.25" spacers from that company. According to them, they are made in the U.S.A. I paid $111 total. Due to a recent surgery it will take me a couple weeks to do the install. They have 2 websites, Wheel Adapter USA and Set Group USA. The websites are similar but apparently offering different discounts and I could have paid $101 total on their other website. They claim that they have been in business for 11 years and this is these are listed address's:

Integrity Automotive - Auto Repair - 4750 Chino Ave, Chino, CA and this is another address for them 14403 Ramona Ave, Chino, CA 91710

According to Google, their reviews are all over the place. Yelp reviews are high. They have an ebay business as well. The biggest complaints are in regards to shipping and getting them to pick up the phone.

I am not fully confident in them yet and I will let you know when the spacers arrive on my doorstep.

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I just pulled the trigger on 1.25" spacers from that company. According to them, they are made in the U.S.A. I paid $111 total. Due to a recent surgery it will take me a couple weeks to do the install. They have 2 websites, Wheel Adapter USA and Set Group USA. The websites are similar but apparently offering different discounts and I could have paid $101 total on their other website. They claim that they have been in business for 11 years and this is these are listed address's:

Integrity Automotive - Auto Repair - 4750 Chino Ave, Chino, CA and this is another address for them 14403 Ramona Ave, Chino, CA 91710

According to Google, their reviews are all over the place. Yelp reviews are high. They have an ebay business as well. The biggest complaints are in regards to shipping and getting them to pick up the phone.

I am not fully confident in them yet and I will let you know when the spacers arrive on my doorstep.

O okay nice I wish ya luck on them! I mean from the description, made in USA, and being hub centric they sound like they should work well. Let me know what ya think, maybe I’ll be decided by then what I wanna do lol.

Pezrock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
O okay nice I wish ya luck on them! I mean from the description, made in USA, and being hub centric they sound like they should work well. Let me know what ya think, maybe I’ll be decided by then what I wanna do lol.

Alright. I received them. I will send photos this weekend. There is no indication on them as to where they were machined. My gut is telling me this is not American. The lug bolts are stamped metric 10.9 which is good. Usually I think the letters are raised. These are stamped. The lug nuts are stamped 14x1.5.

Last edited:

Pezrock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Black beauty I installed them. I also talked with the company on the phone. The rep told me they are made in China. He also said they were 6061 aluminum with 10.9 alloy steel bolts. This company has businesses under a few names including wheeladaptersusa.com. They also sell on eBay. He said it is the way they market. The return address is in Chino, CA. I used phone number 909-393-9190 to talk with them. They will accept returns with a 20 percent restocking fee. They will also custom make them for you here in the US but the cost would be nearly triple. I paid about $111. I torqued everything to 130 ft. lbs. with blue loctite and anti seize grease on surfaces as per a recommendation from a RAM service tech who uses adapters on his personal truck. He said check everything at 5K miles. I will do a spot check at 500 miles and update. So far so good though on a 100 mile trip at 75mph. If I were to do it all again though for an additional $88 I would have bought Bora’s for peace of mind. It is important to note that wheel adapters USA sells “mostly adapters manufactured in China” according to them. They do have a mixed bag of satisfied customers and not satisfied customers with the largest complaint being they do not pick up the phone. For me I called and left a message requesting a call back and did not get one. On a second and third call they picked up both times and were pleasant to deal with. If you can’t afford the Boras I suggest calling this company and gather the info you need from them before making a purchase.

95872616-9D7B-492C-A3A4-49FA9CD79A95.jpeg AD9E96FF-186D-4645-8DEE-BBDCB4C0B089.jpeg 861E5FC3-A915-4F6C-8297-EE63ABA45E64.jpeg AD124E43-2FAC-4B7C-AC5F-960D5BF5BE5E.jpeg

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use my 10mm Bora Spacers

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Black beauty I installed them. I also talked with the company on the phone. The rep told me they are made in China. He also said they were 6061 aluminum with 10.9 alloy steel bolts. This company has businesses under a few names including wheeladaptersusa.com. They also sell on eBay. He said it is the way they market. The return address is in Chino, CA. I used phone number 909-393-9190 to talk with them. They will accept returns with a 20 percent restocking fee. They will also custom make them for you here in the US but the cost would be nearly triple. I paid about $111. I torqued everything to 130 ft. lbs. with blue loctite and anti seize grease on surfaces as per a recommendation from a RAM service tech who uses adapters on his personal truck. He said check everything at 5K miles. I will do a spot check at 500 miles and update. So far so good though on a 100 mile trip at 75mph. If I were to do it all again though for an additional $88 I would have bought Bora’s for peace of mind. It is important to note that wheel adapters USA sells “mostly adapters manufactured in China” according to them. They do have a mixed bag of satisfied customers and not satisfied customers with the largest complaint being they do not pick up the phone. For me I called and left a message requesting a call back and did not get one. On a second and third call they picked up both times and were pleasant to deal with. If you can’t afford the Boras I suggest calling this company and gather the info you need from them before making a purchase.

View attachment 198665 View attachment 198666 View attachment 198667 View attachment 198668
Good write up! Glad they’re working good for ya and no vibrations. Sucks they’re made in china but yea I agree with ya, might as well spend the extra few bucks and get the boras for a better piece of mind.

destroyaYO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
IMO save the time , hassle , floppy rod and just purchase the correct wheel with the spacing you need . I was running 37x12.5r17s with spacers and it was awful. Purchased a set of pro comp black metal wheels and it was a world of difference. I will never run spacers ever again.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
Just for comparison sake. This is a 1" BORA spacer on the rear. I had to cut my studs to 1" to clear my moto metal wheels.

20200324_114219.jpg