Wheels on 2018 Ram Express

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbleoh7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New to the forum here. I have a 2018 Ram Express with the most basic 17" wheels from factory. Truck is bone stock. I just got to 60k miles on it and the tires need to be replaced so I figured I would look into upgrading the wheels to 20" also. I found a good deal for XD 20x9 with no offset. Would this with stock suspensions and no offset look fine? I've always done offset on sports cars so it makes me questions whether or not this would look alright. It's saying tires would be 275/60R20. Does anyone have pictures of theirs on 20" without offset? Thanks!

Last edited:

StateOfMind

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Stock 20 inch wheels came in either 20x8 +19 offset, which is 5.25 backspacing, or 20x9 +19 offset which is 5.75 backspacing. Your 20x9 zero offset would be 5 inch backspacing, and will push the outer edge of wheel/ tire out .75 to 1.25 inches. I don't have pictures to show, but that would bring your tires just about flush with the fenders. A great resource is a site that deals in custom offsets and they have a gallery of tire wheel combos mounted.