Which part of the suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramnut67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V-8
Ok for those that have not read my orgional post. I got a 2006 ram 1500 with 190000 miles on it. Yesterday I notice that my left front tire has a really bad squeak when ever I hit the smallest bump or even when I go to shut the door it squeaks. It also does it really bad when I turn the wheel. It drives ok, I dont notice or feel anything in the steering wheel. I am going to put a jack under it and see if its a ball joint which I am currently thinking of that what it could be. Back when truck was at 135000 I had the tie rods replaced, wheel bearing, shock and springs also replaced. As far as I know the only things that have not been replaced have been the ball joints. Any feed back would be helpful. Thanks!!!

Jason G Slabaugh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
Mine squeaks when I hit the brake and it's cold, when the nose dives down I hear the suspension, I'm going to take mine in and have it diagnosed so i can fix it myself ;)

Mistwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check lower ball joint. When mine went bad. It made all kinds of noise even with the slightest of turns.