Who make this front bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwhjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm 57 and have their bumpers and other gear on my Jeep. In terms of engineering, they're right up there with ARB.

their Jeep stuff is priced a lot better as far as I can tell for bumpers etc.

kmrtnsn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
their Jeep stuff is priced a lot better as far as I can tell for bumpers etc.

I'd agree with that. They were able to do a deal with Jeep, making OE components, that scale of production allows for the spreading of development cost across a wide swath of sales. Unfortunately for AEV, shortly after developing their 1500 line of Ram DS accessories RAM came out with the DT, eliminating that option. I would look for the new TRX to have a LOT of AEV parts.

tourrider

Grumpy
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7
It's marketed to millennials born into the lucky ***** club and trust fund babies.

I'll drop this in here so lucky ***** clubers wont need to.

OK boomer! <---btw we love this!!
Or us grey beards that have worked for the last 40+ years, and now need to spend some savings on our retirement toys. However, 4k for front gear is up there. I need a deer catcher. I wonder if my insurance company will replace a 4k bumper setup when it catches one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Triumphx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
^ I have Allstate and they replaced my $2400 front bumper when i got into a at-fault wreck