Wishing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I owned a custom air suspension shop so I could bag my truck and not have to fork out $6000 to get it done :( grrrr

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
You open the shop and I'll come work for ya. I know nothing about lowering trucks but I'm badass with a broom lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
lmao ok Mark hahaha,

only money is nice way to think about things, but i dont make that much to spend $6k at once. i'd rather get my own place. it can wait i guess... but wishing is always nice

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
lmao ok Mark hahaha,

only money is nice way to think about things, but i dont make that much to spend $6k at once. i'd rather get my own place. it can wait i guess... but wishing is always nice

yea i hear that im in the looking process now. gonna have to do something for next year cause taxes are going to kill me now that im make alot more money.

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Yea... I dont keep trucks long enough to bag them. I would love to bag my 4th gen but its a 4x4 and im getting a CTD for when I return from Afghanistan.

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
6K!?! local shop quoted me $3500, n Id lay frame on oem 20's. That was for my'02

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
6K!?! local shop quoted me $3500, n Id lay frame on oem 20's. That was for my'02

Really??? Damn.... ya one shop to not be named quoted me $6k turn key out the door. I haven't been by Nfamus which is right here close to me and very well known. Who knows what they'll say lol

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
as long as you got checks, you got money.

shikityshack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
internal combustion
Something big like that, if your unable to do the work your self, you should always shop around. Find your best options. Be patient. Find out, why does one shop cost so much more than another? What are you getting for your money? Look at previous work they have done. See if barganing is an option. In this economy some shops my do the work for a little less just for the buisiness. Make them earn your buisiness. A lot of factors can play in on the cost. Best part is, your truck already looks killer! So atleast until your ready to pull the trigger you'll still be riding in style.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Aww thanks!! You got a good point tho... I will just have to shop around and see what can be worked out first :D

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.