2020 Ram Limited Air Suspension Lift Kits.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamGuy512

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello Everyone,
[I][B]This is my 2020 Ram 1500 Limited with Air Suspension. I have owned the truck over a year now and I am ready to lift it. Here’s the dilemma there’s only a few kits to choose from and I have narrowed it down to the 4” BDS kit or the 6” ReadyLift kit. What are the pros of going with 4” over 6” or vice versa. Also would it be beneficial just to go ahead and delete the air ride and move to coil overs and springs? I have read a lot of negative things about the air ride I do however live in central Texas where it’s not freezing very many days a year. I love the air suspension but I would hate to spend thousands to get it lifted and then the air suspension go out and spend thousands more to get it fixed. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated if you have pictures please post them in this chain as well.[ATTACH type="full"]539775[/ATTACH][/B][/I]

Attachments

• IMG_0439.jpeg
    IMG_0439.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 1

dart505

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do not know how much you want to lift it but they make adjustable links for the ride height adjustment to go higher and lower kits. The air ride is what make these trucks plush and would never dump the setup.