Yet another DRL question: Canadian Style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

61N150W

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi all. I've read through all the DRL activation threads trying to figure this out, but my specific situation hasn't arrived.
My 2014 CC 1500 is Canadian and came with the Quads, DRLs activated (High beam at low power). I switched out my housings for OEM projectors and have been happy with that. The problem is the DRLs of course are still the high beam at reduced power; not a sexy look imo.
While the truck was at the dealership for header bolt replacement, I had them look into getting them either turned off or switched to the amber LEDs preferably.
I brought in the instruction sheet (posted by a user here) for them as others have suggested. They weren't able to do either for me. There are only 2 dealerships here, the next being some ~2,500 miles away.
Any chance someone here has been able to figure this one out? Or know if the Canadian DRL code is different?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jzales

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
LM5 is the sales code for the projector headlights. I had my drls activated on my projector headlights and at first the low beam was on at reduced power, I had to ask them to activate the LM5 sales code to get them to switch to the led parking lights as DRLS.

OP
OP
61N150W

61N150W

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hear ya on that. I even looked over the guys shoulder as he was going through the codes. I'm wondering if it's not on the "Available Vehicle Option" list, is there another step the dealer can take? I think I read somewhere that I would have to go higher up and request the option be added to my vehicle's VIN.
27c7cfb7b023ce111582e8ba9f336e44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk