You should do this…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Cleveland

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you haven’t done it already, you probably should. I didn’t think this thing could get so full! Get a deck plate and hole saw. Fifteen minutes and you’re done.
EDIT: First gen Dodge Ram (D/W) Heater box, passenger side. (forgot to add this info in the original post)

Attachments

• IMG_2595.jpeg
    IMG_2595.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2594.jpeg
    IMG_2594.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

David Cleveland

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Heater box on the passenger side. Completely filled up. I went back and put it in the original post. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you haven’t done it already, you probably should. I didn’t think this thing could get so full! Get a deck plate and hole saw. Fifteen minutes and you’re done.
EDIT: First gen Dodge Ram (D/W) Heater box, passenger side. (forgot to add this info in the original post)

so, where did you find that convenient cover? Not that i need one, but it was the perfect thing to use there.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
I'm going to say when you do this job .. Put on a pair of rubber gloves.. There can be some really nasty items in there. Dead rats .. snakes.. spiders.. & Nasty decayed leaves .. I worked at Chrysler for 11 years not much bothered me... But I sure hater to reach in there & See what my price for the day was ..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357