Zone Offroad Suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99RamSport360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum 360
So here in the near future I plan either a level on the front and the rear with all new shocks, or an all out 3-4 inch lift. I see that Zone Offroad has a 2.5" spacer for the front and a 2" block for the rear, but it doesn't come with shocks, and I am not exactly to keen on stacking blocks. I don't want to break the bank, but I also don't want to put myself or anyone who rides with me in danger, so am I better of just to do the front spacer from HBS or TGC, or Rough Country offers a 2.5" front spacer with a 1" rear block and 4 shocks for less than Zone Offroad.

Ram725

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 2500 Crew 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins HO
I personally have a dislike for Zone. I would recommend Rough Country. But that is just me.

OP
OP
99RamSport360

99RamSport360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum 360
I like rough country, but their 3" comes with 2" blocks for the rear, and I really don't want to stack blocks at all. I wish Rough Country offered an add a leaf instead.

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I have both the rough county and the Zone. I only used the spacer up front for the level. I didn't bother with the blocks in the rear. But stacking blocks is a bad idea. Both zone and rough country are about the same to me. Rough country looks a little more smooth than the zone but both installed great!

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
They should be lift blocks that replace your rear blocks not go on top

Howells

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
I started with the zone 2.5 and a skyjacker add a leaf before I went to 5" lift. Works good. However daystar spacers are much nicer. I have one now and it's got a urethane bushing that the spring sits in so the spring isn't sitting on the metal on spacer better fit and less chance for noise. However I never had any problems with the zone one.

OP
OP
99RamSport360

99RamSport360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum 360
Thanks all, I am looking at the daystar comfort ride 2.5" level and 4 new shocks. Does anyone know if it's worth buying the daystar shocks with the level? I personally would rather have rancho or bilstein but if the daystar shocks are decent, then i will just get them. Also, since the daystar is a urethan spacer, do I need to worry about it squatting down over time?
Thanks