06 brush guard on my 03. Plus a few other stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2k2wranglerx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I picked up a brush guard and tail light guards for 125 bucks. I added a set of hella 700s. It was off an 06. The directions said it wouldn't fit but it did.

dae15c46.jpg

I also ditched the ricer lights for stock lights and added the guards

298d9218.jpg

It also got a superchips, k&n, and a flip out 7" DVD head unit for the back up camera.

Turned out pretty good I think.

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It looks like the guard fits, not necessarily properly though lol...Looks like the light guard portion is to big

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

OP
OP

2k2wranglerx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It looks like the guard fits, not necessarily properly though lol...Looks like the light guard portion is to big

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***
Haha. Look at the title of this thread. I feel ya

The angle of that pic makes it look a bit high. In person it looks more correct.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
The taillight gaurds have wheels in my head turning now lol
Do you think they would actually help or is your oppinion similar to the jeep worlds lol
What would you guess the thickness of the bars is?

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Haha. Look at the title of this thread. I feel ya

The angle of that pic makes it look a bit high. In person it looks more correct.

Saw the title of the thread...my post still stands

OP
OP

2k2wranglerx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The taillight gaurds have wheels in my head turning now lol
Do you think they would actually help or is your oppinion similar to the jeep worlds lol
What would you guess the thickness of the bars is?

The bars are really beefy.... The way it mounts isn't. Super flimsy. I'd say they're 100% for looks

DOAX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
i had a set of tail light guards on my old s10 they are good for stealing purses lol
unless the lady snaps off your guard like she did to mine trying to get her purse back