1984 Ramcharger wiring diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Powertech 4.7
If this is the wrong thread please let me know and I'll move it.

Well I recently got a ramcharger that I'm either going to restore or resto-mod not sure yet but in the mean time I'd like to find the correct wiring diagrams so I can fix the previous owners rats nest of a wiring job. To get it running enough so I can move it as needed. It's a royal se 150 with a 5.9 and four wheel drive. Google isn't being helpful or I'm looking in the wrong spots.

Last edited:

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
what year ramcharger? depending on year, someone might have a diagram. however, most of the time, you'll have to track down a factory manual or work with the half arsed versions in the chilton/haynes manuals.

OP
OP
Deep_Cherry_Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Powertech 4.7
what year ramcharger? depending on year, someone might have a diagram. however, most of the time, you'll have to track down a factory manual or work with the half arsed versions in the chilton/haynes manuals.
It's a 1984 150 5.9 4x4. If I can't locate a factory manual would you recommend the chilton/haynes? Or would you consider that a last resort?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Deep_Cherry_Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Powertech 4.7
I do have more saved on my PC, Not sure how to DM them to you though.
Do you remember where you got them? Or you could upload them to google drive and share the link. That's about the only thing I can think of.