2001 Dodge Ram 1500 OffRoad $5,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Huapo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4X4 Warlock 1500 Classic DS w/3.55 LSD
Engine
V6 flex
100_2055.JPG
SOLD! THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Single cab, shortbed. 5.9 V8, Automatic, power steering, brakes, door locks, mirrors (heated), windows, and cruise control. Curt trailer brake controller. Repainted with white bedliner since the old paint was disappearing here and there. No known rust, always a California truck. Runs strong, valve job done about 15K ago, regularly serviced by myself, has 170,000 miles on it. Recent work done is L front axle u-joint, rear brakes, new dash & bezel after changing out the heater core, newer water pump. 4 good wheels and tires plus 4 tires on the original alloys and 3 chrome spokes, 2 of those with tires. Camper shell and HD lumber rack included. E-track & some fittings inside bed. Factory service manuals (2 volumes).

Reason for sale: I bought a new one, don't need 2. For you California buyers, I just got it smogged too.

The bad parts: small body damage behind L rear tire (pic ), headliner has a loose spot to the rear of passenger head space, and the A/C compressor "chuckles" when it's idling---it has for years but it blows cold. I have had this truck for 11 years and it has been good except for the mpg's. The best I ever saw was 16 mpg, towing a flat car trailer empty on the flat freeway at 55 mph. Most of the time it's 11 or 12 up here in the hills. I want $5,000 in cash, in person, no shipping or funny checks, thanks. 209-966-5645 100_2079.JPG 100_2054.JPG 100_2053.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.