2014 Ram 1500 2WD leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi,

i know ive put this up before i just suck at finding my own threads. I have a 2014 Ram 1500 2WD and i wanted to level the front, replace my shocks and springs on both front and rear along with the Uppers. Im looking at Bilstein as an adjustable alternative, however I've seen some 2.5” leveler blocks out there also. Which is a better option? The trucks got 118k on it and the front needs replaced. Are there alternative shocks to Bilsteins? What have some of yall done? Oh yeah the truck aslo has rims with the wrong set back, spacers? Any help?

RobertusvT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put Bilsteins on my '14 and love them. I would recommend the 2.1 setting though vs the 2.8 that I did. I decided not to install the rear bilstein shocks because it looks like I will lift the back instead. Let me know if you are interested in them since were both in DFW.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
2wd, Bilstsins wont work.

Check out Maxtrac, perfect kits for 2WD trucks, what I have below.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hi,

i know ive put this up before i just suck at finding my own threads. I have a 2014 Ram 1500 2WD and i wanted to level the front, replace my shocks and springs on both front and rear along with the Uppers. Im looking at Bilstein as an adjustable alternative, however I've seen some 2.5” leveler blocks out there also. Which is a better option? The trucks got 118k on it and the front needs replaced. Are there alternative shocks to Bilsteins? What have some of yall done? Oh yeah the truck aslo has rims with the wrong set back, spacers? Any help?
I have the exact same configuration and was looking for either a leveling kit or adjustable shocks. I wanted to get the Bilstein 5100 front shocks but those don't fit my truck. TBH, the options are quite limited for 2WD Rams, hence I ended up getting the Daystar 1.5" front leveling kit for about $50 shipped.
So far so good, but I wish I had gone with a 2" or 2.5" kit since the front is still not quite at level with the rear.

When I took my truck to get these installed the shop manager told me they wouldn't recommend anything above 2" spacer up front, but I can't confirm such claim95d4bfaf4cb1d6465afc13ed79285b75.jpg

Sent from OnePlus 7 PRO using Tapatalk